A well-known expression reads: “Money is not lying on the road.” However, sometimes it turns out to be erroneous. There are frequent cases when a person, walking along the street, finds a wallet with money or banknotes or coins lying on the ground. A dilemma arises in connection with the find: to take or not to take. In order not to get into a mess, we will figure out what to do if you accidentally find money on the street.
If I found money on the street
Chance or fate
Nothing in the world happens by chance. As M.A. Bulgakov said in his novel: "Brick for no reason will never fall on anyone’s head." If you are lucky enough to find money on the street, in the porch, in the store, in general, no matter where, you know: this is a whim of fate, which once again wants to test your strength. Before raising a desired bill, a natural question arises: "Have you been lucky?"
People’s fears about money finds are not unfounded. There are 2 opinions among the people about this.
Some citizens see the monetary find as luck, and the rest as a harbinger of trouble.
In folklore, there are many beliefs about the money found. They take into account the mass of additional nuances: who found, on what day, under what circumstances.
People who believe that the monetary find is a good sign, rely on a fairly simple theory, which states:
That is, if a person found a wallet with money, this is a gift from the Almighty to him. A classic of the genre can be read the case when a person, experiencing financial difficulties and being practically in a hopeless situation, suddenly finds a banknote, which turns out to be a real salvation for him. However, in this story there is also the second side of the coin: - after all, someone lost this money.
Adherents of good luck have an explanation for this. They believe that if a person has lost money, this means that the “lucky” in return will receive something ten times larger. This may be the birth of a long-awaited child, luck, love or wealth. There is also an opinion that lost funds or a stolen wallet should be considered as buying off something bad.
Losing money in this case is an opportunity to avoid illness, misfortune, loss.
In the context of the above statements, a number of good signs about cash finds can be distinguished:
- If a woman found money during the critical days on the street, then soon she will have a romantic acquaintance or marriage.
- If a man in a hurry on a date finds money, it will be successful.
- Rubles found in rainy weather promise unexpected profits. If money is found during a snowfall, you can count on success in business.
If the bill was found on Monday, popular signs soon predict a welfare improvement, and this will happen unexpectedly. If you are lucky enough to make such a find on Tuesday, in the coming days you need to prepare for an acquaintance with an influential person who will assist in important matters. Find money on Wednesday - to a promotion or gainful employment. There is a sign that states:
“If you find money on Thursday, you’ll make a profit.”
If a banknote or coin was found on Friday, an expensive gift will be presented to you in speed. Found a bill on Saturday - a harbinger of a successful acquisition or a lucrative contract. And finally, to find money on Sunday is an acquaintance with a wealthy person. To be more precise, this meeting will improve things.
A bad omen
In addition to the good signs associated with all kinds of cash finds, there are a lot of bad omens. History has it that since the advent of money, people have treated them with awe and respect. In ancient times, coins were associated with a reward for hard work and all actions associated with their dishonest receipt were considered shameful and subjected to universal censure. Our ancestors considered it impossible to take something without giving something in return. Consequently, any find was considered as the appropriation of someone else's without any rights to it.
Absorbing human labor, money became the owners of a powerful energy, which is often used and continues to be used in their rituals by magicians and sorcerers. With the help of charmed coins, rituals are carried out to improve the material situation, often pennies are thrown at the crossroads as a farm. People who practice magic transfer their illnesses and misfortunes for money so that they switch to the person who raised the coins and leave their “master" alone. If we consider the monetary find from this point of view, it becomes clear that it is extremely dangerous to pick up bills or coins on the street.
Now a little about the bad signs of finding cash:
- First, consider what to find paper money. Their find portends future losses, and they will be associated not only with the financial sector. Found a banknote can also cost the finder health, love, peace. In this case, it does not matter at all how much money was found: one or five. That is why, before picking up paper money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it.
- If there are a lot of scattered coins at the intersection, do not rush to pick them up. It is unlikely that someone lost them. Most likely, the coins at the crossroads appeared as a result of some kind of magic ritual, and therefore they can be dangerous for you.
- If these coins are scattered around the house so that it is you who saw them and picked them up, do not do this in any case: it can be a lining. Gently sweep them with a broom, take them away from home and bury or throw in running water.
- There are times when a person finds not one banknote, but a whole wallet with money. A full wallet may indicate an accidental loss, therefore, picking it up and not returning it to the owner, a person spoils his karma. If this is a specially thrown thing by which a person tried to remove illnesses and misfortunes from himself, all these “charms” will be transferred to the finder as soon as he touches it. If this thing was found near the house or directly in the house, you can not touch it with your bare hands. Wallet may be tossed. You should think about who could bring it and for what purpose it was done.
- An empty wallet is a bad omen, no matter what day and what time this thing was found. Picking up a wallet in which there was no money, you can incur poverty.
Tip 1. Step by step
Restore the course of events that preceded the loss. Where was this thing before it disappeared? What exactly did you do with her? What other things were in your field of vision? And where are they at the moment?
Go to the place where you saw this thing for the last time before you lose it. Do the same as you did before the loss. A person remembers not only his head, but his whole body. Body memory can easily tell you where you left a lost item.
Tip 2. Conversation with the loss
Talk with the loss in a friendly way. Mentally see the missing thing, and let its image be as bright and colorful as possible. Imagine that you are not looking for her, but she is you. Where would she start her search? What words is she expecting from you now? And what would she say to you in return?
It often happens like this: you still continue your strange “conversation” with the loss, and she is no longer the loss at all, here she is in front of you!
Gestalt psychologists say: in order to establish a “relationship” with your things, sometimes put yourself in their place. Is funny And you change the question in the store with “Which of these bags should I choose?” To the question “Which of these bags would choose me?”, And your choice will be surprisingly easy and quick.
Tip 3. Find the lost item with the brownie
Ask for help from a house or housekeeper, - as our grandmothers assure us - a great lover of playing hide and seek with the tenants. Ask him to return find a lost thing and return it to you. The most popular phrase: "Brownie, brownie, play and give it back!". You can add something on your own, they say, I understand that you are bored, lonely, but I really need this little thing, and I’ll give it to you in return.
Now is the time to distract you for 15-20 minutes. After the break, return to the search, and the loss will be quickly found.
Psychologists will confirm: we see only what we want to see. Between us and the world is always our worldview. Maybe you don’t see brownies just because you don’t believe in them? Make an exception this time and imagine that this is an unusual interlocutor, an invisible tenant of your house, which is usually called Brownie.
Tip 4. Scarf to the leg of the chair
Tie a scarf to the leg of the chair in the evening and go to sleep. In the morning, either the missing thing will be found by itself, or you “suddenly remember” where you put it.
Why is this happening? You have relieved yourself of responsibility for the searches and unconditionally entrusted them to forces unknown to you. And in response to trust, gratitude always follows.
Tip 5. Find the lost thing with the pendulum
Use the pendulum to find the lost item. To do this, tie a small thread to a small but weighty thing (a heavier ring, a very large button). Take the thread by its free end, stretch your hand forward and close your eyes for a minute to concentrate. Wait until the thread begins to move the pendulum. Then slowly move around the room. Where the pendulum movements are replaced by rotational, and you need to look for the lost thing.
Psychologists explain this phenomenon by the presence of subtle connections between a person’s thought (idea) and the movement of his hand (motility), hence the name “ideomotor act”.
In esoteric knowledge, the explanation is similar: if you trust your subconscious mind and allow it to control your behavior, it will “see” what we are not able to perceive consciously.
Tip 6. Forced spring cleaning
Start cleaning up where the loss occurred. Only cleaning should be done not in the usual way, but, so to speak, systemically.
To get started, rake all the "towns" - something that you and your family have piled up lately: magazines and newspapers piled in a pile, linen thrown into a pile on an ironing board, business letters and papers accumulated on a desk, etc.
The soul of the house (of course, your house has a soul!) Does not tolerate chaotic unstructured spaces, and does not get tired of reminding you of this. If you find a loss in things dumped, haphazardly, treat this as a useful signal sent by your house: “Each part of the home should be pleasing to the eye!”
"Towns" are defeated, and the loss was never found? We continue cleaning. The next goal is things that have not been used by us for a long time and, as a matter of fact, no longer needed either by us or by the house. The time has come for the revision of shelves with linen, books, old toys, the remains of perfumery. Without pity, we rid ourselves and rid our sweet home of the unnecessary, but do not need everything that we have not used for a year or more.
Was there a missing box in the far corner of the shelf? “That's because you finally listened to the voice of your house:“ I am too small to store so many extra things. ”
Tip 8. A little patience
Just postpone your searches for a short while, especially when you see that you are unsuccessfully moving in a vicious circle, returning to the same places of search several times. If time is suffering (you certainly need a lost thing, but not in a hurry), switch to some other matter. Violence is unproductive, including violence against oneself.
Do what psychologists call "letting go of the situation." Allow yourself to temporarily stop searching and return to them, say, tomorrow.
And tomorrow, the information you need will certainly pop up in your memory.
Tip 9. Search the other way around.
Expand your search by simply looking for the missing item where, in your opinion, it certainly shouldn't be. The “on the contrary” method of action helps to break the stereotypes of consciousness and go beyond the boundaries that you yourself have come up with.
Admit how many times you have found your lost thing where it never occurred to you to look for it!
Tip 10. Inverted Cup
Turn the empty cup upside down and place on the saucer. Let it turn out as if you saw your loss and caught it, covering it like a butterfly with a butterfly net. Oops! Now be careful - you will find her soon.
Our fantasies can be as productive as real actions.
Play with the situation, look at it from different angles, fantasize, instead of being angry with yourself or others for the seemingly absurd and random loss. Remember that any accident is just an unknown pattern.
Together with how to find a lost thing often looking for how to find a lost thing conspiracy, how to find a lost thing in an apartment, how to find a lost thing at home, how to find a lost thing using magic, how to find a lost thing on the street, how to find a lost thing a prayer.
What to do if I forgot about the location of the money cache?
The creation of the stash and the art of putting off for a rainy day is a vital necessity for many. Banks are still competing with such places of storage of money, such as under a mattress, in a closet or in a bundle of pasta. Whether this is justified by the desire to have an additional financial airbag or the desire for savings is not so important. Many invent inventions of money storage so ingeniously that they forget about it afterwards.
Ways to work with memory to restore memories
If you yourself hid the money and can’t remember where you put it, then worth starting with memory recovery.
There are several reasons why a person forgets something. And it is not only a weak memory. Perhaps the moment you were hiding the money, something distracted, annoyed, or disturbed you.
If a person performs an action without proper concentration, then the information may not be stored in long-term memory. Often people cannot remember where they put the keys, some small items, a book. And all because at that moment their thoughts were occupied with something else and they left these things in passing.
Before turning your home upside down, you can take a number of measures:
- Play a picture of the action. Try to recreate what surrounded you at that moment when you created a money cache. You may need to change items or wear some other clothes for this. It often happens that it is easy to recall the room in which everything happened, but the place itself does not come to mind. To understand how to remember where you put the money, go exactly to the room where the cache is located.
- Work with anchors. In psychology, there is such a term as "anchor". It can be anything that is emotionally related to the situation. For example, before creating a nest egg, you listened to a song, watched a specific TV show or website, and talked with someone. Appeal to such emotional clues can restore lost memories.
- Think about what preceded the situation. If before you hide the money, some serious emotional event happened to you, then it could supplant all the other memories. Try to mentally return that day and relive it. If you manage to let go of a stressful situation, then it will no longer occupy a key place in your subconscious. But mean, you can easily restore all subsequent events.
- Relax. Excessive tension only blocks our subconscious mind even more. Do not torment yourself with details from the past. The best solution would be maximum relaxation. Here, massage and a bath, and the adoption of water procedures, as well as methods such as meditation, yoga classes, are suitable. Use all the techniques that help you relieve stress.
How to get rid of amnesia after alcohol intoxication
As a result of alcoholic intoxication, a person can often experience fragmented or complete memory loss.
The fact is that alcohol contains ethanol, which has a devastating effect on brain cells. Its effect can be compared to a concussion or a mild traumatic brain injury. That is why, many in the morning can not reproduce what happened to them.
Under the influence of alcohol, a person is liberated and all his subconscious desires come out. So, at the time of drinking alcohol, he can create a cash cache, and in the morning do not remember exactly where the cache is located.
How to remember where you put the money drunk? Narcologists say that the restoration of memory due to intoxication is impossible.
However, events can be recovered by indirect signs:
- Carefully inspect your home. You are likely to find certain changes. Some things are not in their places, new objects have appeared. All this can serve as a clue what exactly happened to you.
- If you had a drink at the company, ask for help from those people who were near you. They can be carriers of the necessary information.
- Look for tips on your phone. Возможно, вы кому-то звонили и рассказали о своих планах.
Как найти спрятанные деньги дома
Если восстановить утраченные воспоминания не удалось, можно приступить непосредственно к поискам. It is advisable to use logic in this case so as not to raise everything upside down.
As in the quest that has become a popular game in the modern world, your task is to solve the puzzle:
- Firstly check all your previous caches. We are used to thinking in a stereotyped way, so it is likely that you used either the old place for stash or similar.
- Check in all the places most popular among the people: in coffee or tea cans, under a mattress, in a closet. Often the ideas we heard once we take for our own.
- Imagine that you have to create a stash right now. Where would you put the bills? It is unlikely that your way of thinking has changed dramatically since the moment you made the cache. Any ideas can serve as a hint on how to find hidden money in the apartment.
- Consider the reasons for your amnesia. And the point here is not in medicine at all. If we turn to the teachings of Sigmund Freud, then all our actions are controlled by the subconscious. Perhaps you have hidden and unconscious motives for which you are interested in the situation. For example, you try to find bills at the request of your wife to buy her a fur coat. Meanwhile, they themselves were counting on a new car. If you manage to discover a hidden motive, then the cache will be found by itself.
- Clear out. So you can kill two birds with one stone - clean up and check all the most inaccessible places in the house.
We don’t hide money because we don’t like to look at it. This is dictated by the fear that someone will find them: thieves, wife, children, mother-in-law. In addition, each character can periodically check the living room for the appearance of new stash. From whom exactly did you hide the money? Think about where this person could search for your nest egg and check all the proposed places.
If logic does not help you, you can always turn to magic or to the house. Often, games with memory end exactly when you refuse to restore the course of events. At this very moment, memory is returning. Release the situation, and perhaps after a while you will find your cache.
Watch videos with tricks and rituals.
Search for inheritance from grandparents
Many grandparents lived during the Soviet Union. Then it was not customary to stand out, and if something more or less valuable appeared in the family, it was necessarily hidden.
The only way to get expensive things was to create savings. Our grandparents are used to save a pretty penny.
Much more interesting stories arise in those families in which the inheritance has remained since pre-revolutionary times. These things were hidden so that even they themselves forgot about their existence. So how do you know where the deceased grandfather hid the money or where could the grandmother put an inheritance to her grandchildren?
Of course, you can always take turns sorting through all the cabinets and shelves, shaking up all the books and things. But what if your relatives hid the money in a pipe, under the floor or walled it up in the wall? Do not ruin the house. As always, it’s best to try to solve the puzzle using logic:
- Knowing the nature and hobbies of his relative, it can be assumed how his train of thought developed. For example, if your grandfather served in intelligence during the Great Patriotic War, then he is unlikely to use standard and easily accessible caches.
- Ask older people you know where they would put their savings in the house. The difference in age affects the way of thinking. You may be called places where you yourself would never have thought of.
- Find out all the details of the construction of the house where the grandmother hid the money (or grandfather). What materials are the walls and floors made of, are there any hollow pipes in the house, how are the window openings arranged. This information can give a lot of information about where in the house you can organize a cache.
- Ask relatives for any family history. If the money was not just hidden “for a rainy day”, then the memories of your loved ones will prompt you to interesting thoughts. Often caches are chosen in such a way that only a son or daughter is able to find them. This may be due to something very personal, which the rest of the relatives are not aware of.
Despite the increasing financial literacy, many people still prefer to keep money at home. If you have already made such a decision, then you should take care in advance of remembering the place of the nest egg.
In no case do not hide money during stress, when you did not get enough sleep or during illness. It is likely that you will not remember the place of the cache.
Use symbols or images to store information in memory halls. You can associate a secret place with sensations, color, smell, sound, any association. This technique will connect the symbol and the cache. At the same time, you can even write down your associations, because they will not say anything to other people.
Stop and calm down
Panic and running around the house will only aggravate your situation.
Sit down and focus, think of a clear plan of action to find the lost thing, given the tips below.
- The item was just in your hands, and after a moment you cannot find it? Most likely, the loss is somewhere nearby, where you put it, you are simply dispersed and do not see the object.
- The subject may fail somewhere, roll, be camouflaged against the background of the same color.
- Do not find a thing in its usual place? Think: when and where was the last time you saw an object or used it, what did you do later, where did you go, what did you do?
A person’s memory contains about a dozen actions over the past half hour.
To remember where you put the item, go back to your memories and restore the chronology of events.
From the usual place to store things, it’s worth looking first.
How to find documents
Documents are often lost, and each time it is a serious stress, because recovering lost documents is sometimes worth considerable material costs, and sometimes it is impossible. What to do and how to find a lost thing at home quickly?
- Do not panic. Quietly look for documents where you usually store documents. Slowly flip through all the papers. Maybe you were nervous and just did not notice them.
- If relatives live in the house besides you, ask them if anyone has seen the necessary papers? It happens that someone just transferred the documents.
- Try to remember where you last used the papers, maybe you visited the authorities, presented your documents there? Or forgot them at work? Check up the arisen versions.
- Have you made sure that there are no documents at home? Contact the lost property office and the police immediately. You can post a loss announcement. Write a newspaper ad.
Where to look if a small item or decoration is lost
To find a lost trifle - a ring, an earring, a bolt, a button, etc. It is not so simple. There are several ways to find a thing that is lost at home.
- The most effective method is to thoroughly clean the house with a vacuum cleaner.
Check in advance for the items you are looking for in the bin. Then put the stocking on the vacuum cleaner and clean the premises. The lost trifle will fall into the trap.
Remember where you last removed your jewelry, and look for the Eureka zone method.
What to do if a thing is not found and nothing helps
If the loss was not found in the house, think, maybe you took it outside the house? Then, she stayed there.
You already managed to understand that the main factor in the successful search for lost things is calm, prudence, the ability to restore the chronology of actions with the desired item in memory.
Distract from the search, relax, drink tea or coffee, do not think about loss. Information about the location of the thing is stored in your subconscious.
Let the thoughts of searching for the missing thing sink into the subconscious, then you can, without straining, remember where you left or could see the item you need.
And the loss itself will unexpectedly show up in the most prominent place.