Time: 1 hour. 25 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) - 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) - 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) - 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) - 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) - 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) - 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) - 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 large eggplants
- 2 tbsp. l liquid peanut butter and some more for eggplant
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small pod of serrano pepper, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 Art. fresh leaves of cilantro with soft stems, chopped and some more leaves for decoration
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground zira and a little more to sprinkle
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt whipped to a smooth mass
Cover the baking sheet with foil. On each eggplant, make 3 cuts from one end to the other at an equal distance from each other. Lightly grease the eggplants with peanut butter, place on a baking sheet and bake until soft for 45 minutes, turning the baking sheet the other side once and turning the eggplant over. Remove them from the oven and cool. Peel the cooled eggplant. Chop the pulp until it is relatively uniform, but not like a paste.
Start the process
- First of all, bake eggplant. Then remove the peel and finely chop.
- We cut onions and tomatoes as well.
- Grind ginger with garlic into the pulp. Of all the spices, we set aside 1 serving of zira, and prepare the rest.
- Cooking Masala. Heat the oil in a pan. The fire should be medium. Squeeze until the first bubbles. Then add the onion and fry until golden brown and a rich smell. Then put ginger-garlic porridge and warm.
- Then we throw tomatoes and all the spices. Stew until tomatoes are ready. Constantly stir, so as not to burn.
- Next, put the eggplant and make a small fire. Stew for 10-15 minutes. At the very end, salt, pour lemon juice and pour granulated sugar to your liking.
- After the required time has passed, remove from the stove and allow to cool completely.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.
Click "Like" and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓
Caviar overseas, eggplant! Aroma of indian spices with
smoked shade will create a unique atmosphere in your home!
Be sure to try this delicious curry.
1 large or 2-3 small eggplant (about 300 g.)
1 medium onion
1 ripe medium tomato or 1-2 tbsp. tomato paste.
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 small green hot pepper or more
Red hot pepper to taste
1/2 tbsp seasonings garam masala
1/2 tbsp seasoning curry
A small piece of ginger the size of a little finger or dried ginger to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric
2-4 pcs. green cardamom (not necessary, but if there is - put it!)
Pinch of asafoetida
1/2 tsp whole cumin (zira)
Pinch of coriander
Cilantro greens for serving
Salt, pepper to taste
Ready green peas, fresh onions for decoration
Nutritional yeast flakes to enhance taste and benefits.
How to cook Baingang Bhart - eggplant caviar
I fry the eggplants for this dish directly on the flame of a gas stove.
Previously, you can lightly grease them with oil, but not necessarily.
I keep it in tongs over medium heat and turn it over every couple of minutes.
Fry until the skin is evenly charred and the eggplant softens.
Put the eggplant in a bag and use it to scrape the skin or, after cooling slightly, peel the gloves off.
If desired, fry the tomato in the same way.
The secret of smoked aroma is not to try hard and leave pieces of skin here and there.
Chop onion, garlic, chili, ginger, tomato and herbs finely.
Turn the eggplant into a not very uniform mashed potatoes, by hand or with a blender.
Heat 1-2 tablespoons in a deep frying pan over medium heat. vegetable oil (I prefer olive or coconut), add spices and cook, stirring, 1 minute to reveal the aroma.
Add onion first, after a couple of minutes ginger and garlic, then chili and tomato.
Cook, stirring, for about five minutes.
Add the eggplant puree, mix, season to taste.
If desired, you can add peas and chopped cilantro.
If used, add yeast flakes at the end to a slightly cooled dish to preserve vitamins.